Since 1891 The First National Bank in Sioux Falls has been providing Correspondent Banking services in South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Nebraska, and Iowa.
We will work with you one-on-one to understand your unique requirements and the issues impacting your business. Together, we can help you identify opportunities while providing your banking customers with a variety of financial services.
- Agriculture loans - we buy and sell overlines and participations
- Business loans - we buy and sell overlines and participations
- Fed funds and Fed funds sweep accounts
- Treasury services - wire transfers
- Bank stock loans
- Cash letter clearing
- Employee benefit programs
- Institutional Trust Services - help you manage customer accounts
- Corporate Trust Services - for your school, municipality, or other governmental unit
For more information or assistance with these or other services, contact our correspondent banking department at 605.335.5200.